By Brianna Olsen
- Employed by fitness clubs or gyms, or work freelance
- Work mainly indoors, but may also work outside with some clients
- May suffer strains and injuries
- Often work irregular hours, including some weekends
- Usually work 6 to 7 hours a day, 5 days a week
- Makes anywhere from 10 to 40 dollars an hour.
- 20,000 to 100,000 dollars a year.
- A degree is usually preferred
- Professional certification is recommended
- Attend any local school.
Likes and Dislikes
They like being able to work with people and help them become physically fit.
A downfall to the job is having to work abnormal hours.