Lovin' LCA 2nd Grade
This Weeks Memory Verse
And God saw that the light was good. And God separated the light from the darkness.
Spelling List 2:
she; with; that; one; go; shy; to; thin; be; clothes; so ; wish; two; path; try; we; fresh; cloth; then; shape
Important events this week:
Picture Day Tuesday: students are to wear chapel uniform and then wear regular uniform on Wednesday
Monday: Math written assessment 2
Tuesday: Spelling Test 2, Phonics Test 3
Thursday: Cursive writing test 2
Friday: Memory verse quiz
Happy Birthday to :
Addison Carraway (18th)
Nihlana Thomas (27th)
From the desks of Mrs. Wilkins and Mrs. LeJeune:
We want to thank each of you for trusting your student's education to us and Legacy. We consider it an honor and a privilege to teach your children.
A few reminders:
*If you have box tops, please send them to your student's classroom teacher
* Please check your student's Warrior Binder nightly.
* Homework: students will have a math homework page, math facts, and will have spelling homework and reading homework.
If your student is bringing home anything else, please know that it is unfinished classwork which means they are not using their time wisely.
We would like for you to help us stress the importance of completing their work in class. We do not want to have to send home any more work than we have to.
* Room Parents (aka room moms and/or dads): if you would like to be a room parent please let your child's teacher know. You would be in charge of class parties, our class warrior fest booth etc.
- The date for our first field trip is October 9th.
- Students will need to bring their lunch on this day.
- We will be leaving school at 8am and returning around 2pm.
- We will be sending home more information as it becomes available.
- Due to the location of this field trip, siblings will not be allowed to attend. We apologize for any inconvience this may cause.