The Bulldog Buzz!
Week of January 19, 2015
Don't forget to post the Words of the Week!
Thursday, Jan. 22nd, 8:30am-2:30pm
Small Conference Room
Friday, Jan. 23rd, 8:30-10:45pm
Small Conference Room
The Curriculum Corner...Winter Data Review
Click on the link below to review our most current data! The presentation includes F&P levels (by class & grade level), Math Benchmark results & Bulldog Buddy data. I am looking forward to highlighting our achievements for the Board of Education & the community during the January 28th Board Meeting. Our reading levels continue to show growth from last year & our Bulldog Buddy Tiers look fantastic! Thank you for all your efforts! As always, feel free to share any thoughts via social media, email or in the footer of The Buzz!
News & Notes
- From our Literacy Coach: Fountas and Pinnell Benchmark assessments are scheduled for the end of February. Continuity of test procedures are critical for accurate placement and subsequent instruction. If anyone is interested in a quick brush up/review of how to administer the tests and or interpreting the results, please respond to this email and we will schedule a time. Thank you!
- February is Black History Month...let's start thinking about activities & events! If there are events that we have held in the past, please let me know. I will be scheduling us for the African American Read-in towards the end of the month.
You're the Best...Quotes from the staff!
- Thank you Katie for lending mentor texts for informational introductions!
- Kassie - thanks for organizing a great 2nd grade lunch!
- Thanks to,Kassie who,shared some great small group ideas with me.
- Thanks to Venetia who rolls with the lunches and always has a smile.
- Thanks for Jackie who has great ideas and always has her students' best interests at heart.
Monday, Jan. 5th, 8am to Friday, Jan. 30th, 11pm
- 01-05: Bulldog Buddies Winter Roleplays (Jan 5-8)
- 01-09: Jubilee Chara-Ed Assembly (9:30, Gym)
- 01-13: Faculty Meeting (2:45, Library)
- 01-16: Laser-mania PTO Family Night (6:00 PM)
- 01-23: Grade 3 Dental Assembly (9-10, Cafeteria)
- 01-26: DIBELS Window Opens
- 01-30: Star Student Luncheon