Welcome to the DUNLAP GRADE SCHOOL’S Friday Focus
on the docket
- Lunch: Chicken and Waffles
- I'll be at a PARCC technical walk-through at the High School at 9am
- Open House Planning Meeting 3p
- Lunch: 'Lil Nacho Bites
- Lunch: Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup
- PLCS: 2:15pm Dismissal
- Enrichment forms due from 2-5th grade staff
- IEP 8am
- Lunch: Chicken Fajitas
- Mrs. Zarko's Birthday
- Spring Pictures. You must pre-pay and order forms were sent home previously.
- 5th Grade Physics Car Race Day 1:15pm. Parents are invited to attend.
- End of Intervention Cycle #3
- No School! Enjoy Your Spring Break!
- Britney Gunter's Birthday
PARCC Testing Schedule
- It is extremely important that students are quiet in the hallways during testing sessions. IF there is an easel in the hallway by the lab, please route your students through the gym doors if at all possible.
- Kaiann and Lisa will be proctoring sessions. This will change their intervention schedule. Please be flexible.
- Nicole and Nicole are working on a schedule for their IEP students. This will also impact their special services schedule which they are working on now.
- Whereas the PARCC is administered at 3-5th grade levels, it is a reflection of our entire school. I am thankful and proud of all the hard work and effort you are all making to ensure students are prepared to perform at their highest potential.
Explore More Day Updates
If you haven't already, please provide me your description of your session that will be included in the brochure for students.
8:00-8:30: Kick Off Assembly
8:30-9:15: Session #1
9:20-10:05: Session #2 Students
10:10-10:55: Session #3
12:15-1:00: Session #4
1:10-1:55: Session #5
2:00-2:15: RESPECT Follow Up Assembly with Abraham Lincoln
2:15: Back to Classrooms/Pack-Up