By Trevor Henley
Definition and Interesting Info!
1. Lipids means fat.
2. Another group of lipids is called Saturated and Unsaturated.
3. There are 3 groups of Lipids.
4. Plants store Lipids in there seeds. When needed they can revert those Lipids back into Fatty Acids.
Pictures of Lipids!
Lipids are in fatty foods. Such as cheeseburgers, Ice cream and chocolate cake.
Lipids include saturated fats from things like cocoa butter.
Lipids chart is a chart to show you how much Lipids you can have before something happens. All of these names have to do with Lipids.
Functions of Lipids
2. Insulation keeps your lipids and body warm.
2. Waste products of a cell may include fat molecules lipids, protein molecules, or carbohydrate molecules.