K-6 Instructional Coach
Serving Students by Supporting Teachers!!!
As expectations and requirements on student achievement rises, and resources continue to dwindle it can be challenging to meet the needs of all students. However, as an Instructional Coach, I am committed to supporting all teachers. I am excited and look forward to the opportunity to partner with individuals or grade-level teams to problem-solve, analyze student evidence to guide instruction, and assist with the development of additional strategies to help all students learn and grow!
How can I support you? Here's a few ideas...
- Classroom Management
- Classroom Community Building
- Behavior Management Plans
- Kagan Cooperative Learning Strategies
- Guided Reading
- Collaborative Conversations
- Close Reading
- Daily 5
- Comprehension Connections
Why partner with me? Because I will....
- Not evaluate or appraise your instruction
- Be a trusted sounding board
- Assist with problem-solving and meeting the diverse needs of your students
- Help implement new instructional strategies or teaching structures
- Co-plan and co-teach lessons
- Support with analyzing student evidence and determining next steps
- Do the background research on new ideas
- Be another set of eyes, another brain to help serve your grade-level population