Bath County Middle School
Friday, September 25, 2020
- If you are still needing a chromebook there are still a few at the school. You may stop by between 9:00am-3:00 pm. If you are needing to be added to the hot spot list you may let someone know at the school and the message will be relayed to the board office.
- School begins for all students who have signed up for in person learning on Monday, October 5- October 23, for four days. and on Fridays all students will learn online. All students that chose to remain 100% virtual will continue online learning, thru the semester as a minimum. If you have a student that has signed up for 100% virtual learning you will not be coming back on October 5. If you have a student interested in coming in-person from on-line learning, you would need to contact the school by September 28, 2020 by 3:00 pm to be placed on a waiting list.
- October 26, 2020 we will start a 5-day in-person school schedule for all students that chose the in-person option. All students that chose to remain 100% virtual will continue online learning, through the semester as a minimum.
- Students do need to login daily and check every class for assignments.
- Congratulations to our 8th Grade Basketball Ladycats on their big win last night at Fleming Co. Jerrika Norris and Diamond Wills each had double doubles in the 8th grade game. Jerrika had 23 points and 14 rebounds, and Diamond Wills had 10 rebounds and 11 steals. The 7th Grade came up short over Fleming. Bayley French had a double double with 16 points and 10 steals. The Ladycats will be in action on Saturday, Sept. 26, at West Carter beginning at 10:00 am. Good Luck Ladycats!
- Congratulations to the 8th Grade Football Wildcats on their win last night versus East Carter. The 7th Grade went down in defeat. The football Wildcats will be in action on Wednesday, Sept. 30, at home versus Nicholas Co. Good Luck Wildcats!
- Yearbooks are in!! If you haven't picked yours up you may do so at the school between the hours of 9:00am-3:00pm. There are some extras if you would like to purchase one and the cost is $25.00.
- The BCMS YSC and Pathways are sponsoring Table Talk with Teens for more info contact Kaye Wells, YSC Director at 606-674-8165 ext. 2410.
- If you wanted to be on the Academic Team, please come to their Google meeting at 3:00 pm on Monday, September 28. The nickname will be academicteam. It will be all one word. They will be talking about the online system they will be using for Quick Recall. Don't forget 3:00 pm Monday- Google Meeting-Nickname-academicteam
- The first Written test for the Academic team is next Tuesday, September 29.
Quote of the day: "The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude." Dennis S. Brown
The Title I program at Bath County Schools promotes the belief that all children can learn and acknowledges that parents share the school’s commitment to educational success for all students. We recognize that a student’s education is a responsibility shared by school, family, students, and community. District staff and staff within Title I schools work jointly to ensure effective involvement of parents and the success of the students in reaching high academic standards.
BATH COUNTY MIDDLE SCHOOL
Todd Neace Principal
Misty Johnson Assistant Principal
Hillary Lewis Counselor
Kaye Wells YSC
Missy Vincent Bookkeeper
Crystal Fields Attendance Clerk
Tracye Botts Receptionist