Bath County Middle School
Thursday, April 16, 2020
- NTI packets are due at the school from the second round on Monday, April 20. If you don't have access to the internet and will need a new packet they will be available from 9:00 am-3:00 pm on Monday or Thursdays. If you have access to the internet you can obtain your work on Google Classroom.
- This summer GEAR UP is offering a FREE 4-day STEM academy July 6-9 at Maysville Community and Technical College (Rowan County Campus) for GEAR UP 7th Graders. This Free 4-day Academy will engage students in fun, hands on activities to increase their knowledge of STEM + H (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, and Healthcare). Lunch and snacks will be provided and transportation is available to and from the Academy. For those students who are interested, please see Mrs. Slone.
- 6th Grade Band Spring Concert Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 7:00 pm at the BCHS Auditorium.
- Congratulations to our own BCMS student Heather Ott our District Spelling Bee Champion. Way to go!
- Congratulations to Izzy Hughes and Maura Boggs who will be going to State for Governor's Cup this spring. Izzy will be taking the Arts and Humanities test and Maura will be writing for the composition event. Good Luck to Izzy and Maura!
- Congratulations to Shade Stacy Bonot and Allie Dillon for their Digital Art and Graphic Design pieces being invited to State STLP in April.
- 2020 Yearbooks are on sale! Cost is $25.00. If you would like to purchase a yearbook see Mrs. Colwell.
- 4-H Applications can be picked up in the YSC.
Quote of the day: "Encouragement and words of kindness are gifts you give that can be priceless yet cost nothing"
The Title I program at Bath County Schools promotes the belief that all children can learn and acknowledges that parents share the school’s commitment to educational success for all students. We recognize that a student’s education is a responsibility shared by school, family, students, and community. District staff and staff within Title I schools work jointly to ensure effective involvement of parents and the success of the students in reaching high academic standards.
BATH COUNTY MIDDLE SCHOOL
Todd Neace Principal
Misty Johnson Assistant Principal
Hillary Lewis Counselor
Kaye Wells YSC
Missy Vincent Bookkeeper
Crystal Fields Attendance Clerk
Tracye Botts Receptionist