Bath County Middle School
Friday, February 26, 2021
- CERT testing begins next week for all grades.
- The end of the 3rd 9 weeks will end on March 12, 2021.
- School is back to in person four days a week. North Group will go on Monday, and Tuesday, and South Group goes on Thursday and Fridays.
- Students do need to login daily and check every class for assignments if you are remaining virtual.
- Students the school is not offering packets to students for your classwork. All classwork has to be done
- All teachers have virtual office hours from 9:00 am-12:00 pm each day. If students have any questions they are to contact their teacher on Google classroom by their virtual office hours.
Breakfast, Feb. 26: Breakfast Pizza. Fruit, Juice, Milk
Lunch. Feb. 26: Chili Dogs, Curly Fries, Cauliflower, Fruit, Juice, Milk
Breakfast, March 1: Donuts, Fruit, Juice, Milk
Lunch, March 1: Chili Dogs, Smiley Fries, Applesauce, Fruit, Juice, Milk
- Pictures will be held on March 23, 2021 for the North Group, and March 26, 2021 for the South Group. Virtual students will have a picture date as well, but it hasn't been set yet.
- Tuesday and Thursday there is tutoring for English and Math from 4:30-6:30 pm. If interested you may sign up on the school Facebook page or the middle school page.
- Health & Physical Education Mr. Knox 3rd-4th Term Google Classroom Codes
- 6th Grade: 7f37ibd, 7th Grade: dd4sl4s, 8th Grade: qwr4ska
- Gear Up Kentucky Jr. Stem Summer Academy
- GEAR UP is providing a Free 4-day STEM +(Science, Technology, Engineering, Math + Healthcare) Academy for 7th and 8th grader students. This FREE 4-day academy will engage students in fun, hands-on activities to increase their knowledge of STEM + H. Jr. STEM Academy is being held at Maysville Community and Technical College: Rowan Campus, June 21-24. Below is a mock schedule of what projects students will be working on each day. For those who are interested or for more information, please contact your College and Career Coach, Cheryl Slone at Cheryl.firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates: June 21-24, 2021
Schedule: Day 1: Rowan campus= 10 minute coding projects
Day 2: Rowan campus = Mood Ring
Day 3: Rowan campus = Rover Activities
Day 4: Rowan campus = Campus Showcase
- Parents please remember if your child has tested positive for the Covid 19 or been quarantined to report that information to your child's school.
Quote of the day: "Minds are like parachutes they only function when open." Thomas Dewar
The Title I program at Bath County Schools promotes the belief that all children can learn and acknowledges that parents share the school’s commitment to educational success for all students. We recognize that a student’s education is a responsibility shared by school, family, students, and community. District staff and staff within Title I schools work jointly to ensure effective involvement of parents and the success of the students in reaching high academic standards.
BATH COUNTY MIDDLE SCHOOL
Todd Neace Principal
Misty Johnson Assistant Principal
Hillary Lewis Counselor
Kaye Wells YSC
Missy Vincent Bookkeeper
Crystal Fields Attendance Clerk
Tracye Botts Receptionist