March 2, 2018
On the Calendar
3/2- Me and My Guy Dance 6:00 pm-8:00 pm3/5- Archery Club
3/6- Crossroads and Chess Club
5K Game Night
3/7- Whittier Wednesday
Snack Cart at Lunch
3/8- 4th and 5th Grade Concert @ Lance 6:00pm
Yearbook Orders Due today
4th Grad Intramurals
3/9- 5th Grade Intramurals
Let's build it Club
Upcoming ALICE Drill
Twice a year we practice our ALICE drill. We will be conducting our 2nd ALICE drill for the school year next week. Please take a moment and talk with your child about the drill. We practice our procedures and how to be prepared in case of an emergency. We will send home another notification after the drill has been completed. As always, if you have any questions about this drill, please do not hesitate to contact your classroom teacher or Mrs. Curley.
PTA- Cherrydale Fundraiser
Online Registration Tips
Registration begins February 19th
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
Please have on hand the following information before you begin the online registration process:
· Household information – address and phone numbers
· Parent/guardian information – email address, birthdates, work and cell phone numbers
· Student information – demographic and health/medical information (including physician information)
· Emergency contact information – remember to use full name(s) and phone numbers
DO you already have students in the district?
· Log on to the parent portal and use the link for existing students. You can add your 4K or Kindergarten child(ren) in the student section.
· Forgot your password for the parent portal? Click the “Help” button on the parent portal log in screen.
· Select link in your Inbox, complete registration making any changes needed and submit.
DO NOT already have students in the district?
· Go to the KUSD website www.kusd.edu.
· Click the REGISTRATION tab on the home page.
· Use the “REGISTER TODAY” link for new families. If you have any questions or run into a problem, please contact the Central Enrollment office at 262-359-7000, Monday – Friday from 7:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
IMPORTANT: Write down your application number in case you need to begin the process over.
· Fill out and answer all questions. Once you finish the online questions, make sure you click
IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE DISTRICT YOUR ENROLLMENT IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL YOU DO THE FOLLOWING:
In order for your enrollment to be complete, you must now visit the school your student will be attending and provide the following:
- Proof of residency *One or more items may be requested by your school to verify proof of residency
- CURRENT WE Energies Bill
- CURRENT Title/Mortgage Information
- CURRENT Lease Agreement
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Immunization Records
- Parent/guardian government issued photo ID
- Preschool and Kindergarten students ONLY: Health, Dental, and/or Kindergarten Screening Forms
Drop Off Begins at 7:15 AM
Mon-Thur 7:25 AM - 2:25 PM
Friday Dismissal 11:21 AM
6:55 – 7:25 a.m in MPR
7:00 AM - 3:30 PM