The Natives' News
Updated on 10/26/2020
Important Dates to Remember:
Did you know?
Along with breakfast, your lunch is also now free until 12/31/20. If you have a fee owed to the cafateria, please pay it as soon as possible.
Congratulations to the 2020-2021 Beta Inductees:
Seniors, make sure you submit your senior quote, baby picture, and last will and testament by October 30th.
VARSITY FOOTBALL SCHEDULE
ALL GAMES AT 7:00PM
- 8/28 MARS HILL (HOME)
- 9/3 LEE (AWAY - MILTON FRANK)
- 9/11 MAE JEMISON (HOME) SENIOR NIGHT AND HOMECOMING
- 9/18 BREWER (AWAY)
- 9/25 WEST LIMESTONE (HOME)
- 10/2 LAWRENCE COUNTY (AWAY)
- 10/8 ARDMORE (HOME)
- 10/16 RUSSELLVILLE (AWAY)
- 10/23 SYLVANIA (AWAY)
- 11/6 1ST ROUND OF PLAYOFFS
Congratulations, Ladies, for being the 5A Area 16 Champs!!!
2021 East Softball Schedule
Student Technology Reminders:
Username = firstname lastname (Ex. rikki wise - There is a SPACE between first and last name.)
Password = first initial last initial last four digits of state id twice (Ex. rw12341234 - A student's state id is NOT their social security number. Please contact the school if your student does not know what numbers to use.)
- Google Classroom Reminder = Students CANNOT login to Google Classroom with a personal Gmail account. If they are on a personal device, they have to make sure they are logged out of their personal account before trying to login to Google Classroom.
2020-2021 Grade Reporting Dates:
- September 11 - 1st 9wks Progress Reports
- October 9 - End of 1st 9wks
- October 22 - 1st 9wks Report Cards Go Home
- November 13 - 2nd 9wks Progress Reports
- December 18 - End of 2nd 9wks
- January 12 - 2nd 9wks Report Cards Go Home
- February 12 - 3rd 9wks Progress Reports
- March 12 - End of 3rd 9wks
- March 18 - 3rd 9wks Report Cards Go Home
- April 23 - 4th 9wks Progress Reports
- May 27 - End of 4th 9wks
East Limestone High School's Vision
East Limestone High School's Mission
College Application Day!!!
Thank you, Scott Franklin and Lowe's of Athens, for always thinking of East Limestone and the safety of our students and teachers!
Thank you, Church of the Highlands, for blessing our faculty and staff with your prayers and breakfast!
Location: 330 Nance Road, Huntsville
Public Service Announcements:
Please remember: Faxes or emails are not allowed for students to check out. A signed, written note must be turned into the front office in the morning and/or a parent/guardian must check the student out in person.
Food for Thought:
Ways to stay In-The-Know:
-Talk to your student! Chances are, they know more than they are sharing.
-Email your student's teachers and/or administrators
-Call your student's teachers, administrators, and/or our WONDERFUL office staff
(Make sure you keep your contact information up-to-date so we can give you a call back!)
-Request a conference. Sometimes face-to-face is the best way to have a conversation.
-If your student's teachers offer REMIND - sign up!
-Check out our school's website - eastlimestonehigh.org
-Make sure to look at the "Natives' News" on our website for up-to-date and future information.
-Follow East Limestone on Twitter - @limestone_east
-School-wide All Calls
-Get an Inow/Chalkable account set up
-Ask your student if his/her teachers are using Google Classroom, have them SHOW you.
-Check out the East Limestone PTO page on Facebook. Please remember that we are a FAMILY. Keep it positive. We are working hard to create, not only, a safe, loving, learning environment for our students, but also, a working environment where our teachers and staff are as supported as our students. Again, if you have a question, just ask.