It's an EMERGENCY
Things you should in case of an accident
Your coworker had an accident, things to do:
- You should not scream. You must stay calm.
- You should feel, listen and see. You should look for vital sings.
- You must not move the person if you don't know how to do it.
- If you know how to move him, you should take him to a place where they can give him proper attention.
- You can call someone to help you.
- If there is a wound you should cover it.
- You must call a doctor or a nurse
- You can ask what happened.
- You should call a family member.
- If it's a bad accident, you should call an ambulance.