Boston Bomber Sentencing
By: Brady Sechrist
The Boston bomber
The Boston bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is awaiting his sentence for his participation in the Boston Marathon bombing in 2013. The sentence that he receives will either be life without parole or death by lethal injection.
How will this impact us?
Even though this event and how this man will be sentenced will have know direct impact on us, it will bring comfort and relief to a lot of people to know justice has been served.
- Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's brother was shot in a confrontation with police.
- The prosecutor is not sure which punishment they are seeking right now.
- The Boston Bombing was known as the worst terrorist attack since 9/11.
- The date of the bombing was 4/15/2013.
- More than 260 people were injured at the bombing.