The Wonderful Venus
Do you love seasoned food
well why don't you come to venus to enjoy all the food you want
Do you have kids that love to have fun
then come on down to hershy theme park on planet venus
Do you like seeing the beautiful view while eating
well you sholud visit venus it has the most high rated resturaunt in the world VISIT NOW!!!
FACTS ABOUT VENUS
- Venus was once considered a twin to Earth, as it’s roughly the same size and is relatively close to our planet.
- Venus is actually a hothouse planet with a runaway greenhouse effect, making it inhospitable to life as we know it
- If you were to look at Venus with your eyes, you wouldn’t be able to see its surface. That’s because the clouds are so thick that they obscure what is below.
- The probe orbited the planet and got a complete surface picture using radar.
- Venus not only rotates backwards compared to the other planets, but it rotates very slowly.
- In fact, a day on Venus (243 days) lasts longer than it takes the planet to orbit around the Sun (225 days).
- Venus is turning 6.5 minutes more slowly in 2014 than in the early 1990s.
- Venus is actually a hothouse planet with a runaway greenhouse effect, making it inhospitable to life as we know it.
- Venus, the second planet from the sun, is an oddity in many ways.
- The atmosphere of Venus made up mainly of carbon dioxide.