YOGA FOR GOLFERS
A Unique Mind/Body Approach to Golf Fitness
Enjoy the Yoga for golfers workshop with Lee Derrick and Mark Arnold which will feature information on trends in golf fitness, mechanics of the swing and muscles involved, direct golf benefit of each yoga exercise, breathing awareness and its immediate benefit to golf performance, and techniques for using breathing for relaxation and visualisation.
Participants can expect increased range of motion translating immediately into greater distance, accuracy, and strength on the course!
• Improved flexibility and strength = greater distance and accuracy of the tee
• Enhanced breathing awareness = teaches rhythm and tempo in the golf swing
• Quiet your mind = increased concentration and visualization capabilities
• Improved overall fitness = reduced risk of injury and recovery time
• Increased sense of balance = more effective club control/weight distribution.
START YOUR WINTER FITNESS PROGRAMME
Saturday, Feb. 2nd 2013 at 10am
Moor Park Golf Course, Rickmansworth, United Kingdom
£75.00 per golfer including lunch