Monday Morning Memo: ECMS
Week #38 May 23- May 27
Words of Inspiration...
TEACH, LEARN, and be GREAT this week!
5- Day Forecast
Monday, May 23
- Happy Monday!
- Leadership Meeting at 9:30am in the Principal's Conference Room
- All Teacher Recommendations are due via Google Form
Tuesday, May 24
- 9 weeks Attendance celebration in the cafeteria for students
Wednesday, May 25
- Summer School Registration for ECMS at ECHS (4pm-7:00pm). Ms. Carter will represent ECMS.
- 9 weeks exams: Math and Conn 1,3,5
Thursday, May 26
- 9 weeks Exams: ELA and Conn 2, 4, 6
Friday, May 27
- Happy Jean Day Friday!
- Dr. Jackson will speak at Eastside's 5th-grade Graduation: 10:00am
- 9 weeks Exams: Science and Social Studies
To Do List/Reminders
- Be mindful of classroom management by teaching from bell to bell, creating engaging lessons, and being proactive with potential discipline issues. See something- Say something. Let's make the last week of school as routine as possible.
- Remember, no Fun Friday during exam week.
- Please give exams on the assigned day and time.
- ENTER all SGA data prior to June 01.
- Enter all Technology Work orders in K-box: http://220.127.116.11/
- Team Leaders: Please talk with Mr. Wilkerson about the day your team will clean out lockers.
- 8th Grade homeroom teachers: Remind students they need their student portal information to access the high school schedule. See Ms. Sweeney if they need their portal information.
- Are you interested in tutoring students in foster care? If so, click here.
- 2016 BRIGHT IDEAS GRANT INFORMATION: Click here for information.
- Teacher Recommendations are due by May 23rd.
- Do NOT forget to complete your STAFF AUP. An email was sent by Ms. Cato on May 10th.
- Administrators will continue walkthroughs this week. Thank you for continuing to provide a structured and safe environment so your students will continue to learn.
- Class Profiles are due during post planning.
- Begin to discuss end of the year reminders with students: No bookbags on the last day of school; return all textbooks and/or equipment; clear library and lunch fines; for students who want their final report cards mailed, bring a stamped addressed envelope to his/her homeroom teacher. Remind students if they have parent portal, thy may access final grades via the Internet.