1. Show up regularly. Check in.
WORK HARD EVERY TIME or STAY HOME.
2. THERE IS NO " I CAN'T."
25 burpee penalty for doubting yourself, whining or making faces
3. Be Nice. Introduce yourself to the new members. Support and cheer for fellow athletes.
4. Get your own equipment. Be prepared for what you'll need
5. Treat YOUR equipment with respect. DO NOT drop dumbbells or barbells.
6. Let the COACH COACH.
7. No cellphones while training
8. Keep chalk in the bucket
9. NO one cares if you finish first or you finish last, but everyone will be pissed if you cheat.
Be honest with YOUR FELLOW ATHLETES AND YOURSELF.
10. Clean up after yourself. This includes equipment, personal belongings, drink bottles, chalk dust, sweat, blood, germs and other DNA.
11. LOG YOUR WOD. It’s important for progression.
12. There will be sweating, profanity, yelling, grunting, bleeding, occasional flatulence and just getting dirty. GET USED TO IT.
13. Keep in mind that it is possible to be too loud, vulgar, gross or rude. PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL.
14. THIS IS A bitch-free ZONE. Leave your drama/baggage/ego/bad mood at the door.
15. YOU are responsible for your own safety. Be aware of what’s going on around you and aware of your own body. Push yourself, but not to an unsafe level.
16. If you appear to be over trained or under the weather, the coaching staff reserves the right to send your ass home. But other than that, HAVE FUN.