Protein Is The Most Important!
Function of Proteins
1. Antibodies (Immunoglobulin G) Binds to Foreign Particles to protect the body from bacteria and virsus.
2. Proteins help with the growth and development during childhood, adolesence, and pregnancy.
3. Proteins suppport your connective tissues, which are found in the tendons, ligaments and bones.
4. In protein there is amino acids, which crete walls of cells, builds tissue, repair skin and make up vital organs.
5. Your body burns protein when carbohydrates or fats are not available.
Examples of Proteins or what Protein is found in
1. Turkey Breast (and Chicken Breast)
2. Fish (Tuna, Salmon, Halibut)
4. Egg Whites
Protein is the most important nutrient because protein(s) help with the movement of our body, if we didn't have movement a lot of people would be unhealthy due to the fact that we aren't moving which we need to keep toxics out our body and stay at our right weight.
Another reason protein is the most important nutrient is because it protects our body from viruses and bacteria, if we didn't have protein to help against viruses and bacteria we would be very sick and our body wouldn't be able to function due to it being very weak from the viruses and bacteria.
Proteins helps with the development childhood, adolescence, and pregnancy and this is very important because during pregnancy we get our food from our mothers and if there isn't enough protein we could have a health problems later in childhood. During childhood protein is also crucial because we need to grow and not having protein can stop us from growing and cause health issues.
protein is the most important nutrient because it makes up vital organs and if we didn't have vital organs we wouldn't be able to function and not being able to function will cause death.
Protein also burns if fats and carbohydrates aren't available. If we don't have nothing to burn from our body during exercise then our body shuts down because it has nothing to feed on. This action can cause lose of consciousness or maybe death.
those are the reasons why Protein is the most important nutrient to me.