JSE Staff April 24th
"Love Your People"
School Improvement Plans: Thank you for your commitment to implement our goals this year. PL221 Math (Rm 105) will meet next Wednesday and the E/LA (Flag Rm) and student services (Nick's Rm) will meet the following week. Please review our plan and be thinking of our current and future goals. Bring innovative ideas, thoughts, and questions to our meetings. The plan is in a folder on the shared teacher drive.
ISTEP resumes Tuesday. Thank you for your digital citizenship:)
Our Focus: "What more can I(WE) do for this child to prepare him for the next level?"
Have a great weekend. Hope to see you Thursday night at Culver's. And don't forget our staff breakfast on Friday.
Professional Development This Week:
Monday Mike will meet with grades K-2
Thursday 3-5 will meet to review EOY Math Acuity Data.
Below: Check-out the website, texts/question sets are sorted by grade level.
Cont. Class Lists
- April 30th Culver's Family Night Fundraiser- Please come if you can! Students love to see staff after-school!
- Progress Report #4 sent home Thursday
- Reinforce the characteristics of Transfer Knowledge to New Situations and Honesty.
- ISTEP, Acuity, I-READ and MClass windows are listed on the Google Calendar.
- E-mail Chris/Nick to get on the "Highlight my students on the JSE News" Calendar!
- Art Connect Hour
- Please turn in 100% effort work to me periodically.