Language Arts Times
Mrs. Prance, Room 6C-3
Week at a Glance: 10/12/16-10/14/16
This week in Mrs. Prance's class:
- We continued working in our unit "How Do We Decide What is True?"
- We finished our Biography Projects
Things To Know:
- Next week we will begin our new unit on conflict, "Is Conflict Always Bad?".
- I'll introduce a typing activity that will take place outside of class. I'll send an email out next week with more information.
- Tuesday, October 18th, we will take our first ACT Aspire test.
- Those that volunteered will begin presenting their projects next week.
- Biography project information and rubric are located in Google Classroom. You will need your child's log in information to view. The rubric is also located on my website under Resources.
- Report cards will be handed out on October 21st.
- All grades have been entered into I-Now, The project will go on the 2nd 9-weeks.
- November 1st will be a half day for students.
- My webpage is up and running!! Click here to go check it out.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
- 11:28-12:56 Lunch 12:05-12:30
- 1:49-2:38 Planning
If you would like to request a conference please notify:
Mrs. Thompson if your child's last name falls between A-L
Mrs. Dunlap if your child's last name falls between M-Z