Jack Anderson Elementary
October 18-October 22
- School doors open at 8:05 and we begin dismissal at 3:40.
- Unless a parent is dropping something off in the office or for the nurse, all cars must drive through the car rider line (excluding "first in line").
- If your child is enrolled in JAGs, JAGs before and aftercare is open!
NEWS FROM THE JAE PTO!!!
Our 2021 Jag-A-Thon fundraiser is underway! Students now have a special WEEKEND CHALLENGE! If a student receives a total of $2 per lap in NEW pledges (or $60 in flat donations) over the weekend, they’ll receive a special bonus #Boosterthon prize! Enter all pledges on MYBOOSTER.COM to qualify. 🐾👟🐾
Our Fall Fundraiser is in full swing- Jag-A-Thon is here!
We have set a goal of $50,000... and we need YOU to make this happen! Please register your kiddos at www.mybooster.com and share with your family and friends!
Mark your calendar for our upcoming Spirit Night on October 19th at Firehouse Subs!
Lunch Visitors are Welcome
We are excited to welcome lunch visitors into the building for the first time in months. If you plan to visit your child for lunch, it is important that you read through the information below. Visits are a highlight for students, however, be reminded that safety and learning are our top priorities. Please come prepared with your driver's license/ID.
Sign in at the office with your name and who you are visiting.
Sign in at the office with LobbyGuard when you get to the front office.
No outside food or drinks from restaurants may be brought to students for lunch.
Each student may only have visitors one time per week.
Say your goodbyes in the cafeteria lobby. Families are not permitted to walk back to class with students.
Please see our student handbook for more information.
Lunch Visitors Visitors are special guests, and we welcome you to eat lunch with your child. We ask that parents encourage good behavior and manners. Please follow these guidelines when visiting the cafeteria with a student:
Sign in at the front office. You will need your license to print a sticker/badge with LobbyGuard.
• Only family members will be allowed to eat with a student. There are special tables designated for students with visitors. Students are not allowed to ask friends to join family visitors at family tables.
• We ask that only 2 guests visit in order to save space for other students’ visitors.
• Federal guidelines prohibit outside restaurant items or soft drinks from being brought into the cafeteria.
• All visitors should sign in at the front office where you will be given a visitor’s badge. • Students are allowed only 1 visit per week.
• Please refrain from taking pictures of students in the cafeteria. Confidentiality of students must be protected.
This is a great time to address the policy for students who are permitted to walk to and from school.
If you do not live in the Riverchase neighborhood, your child should not be walking to or from school. Eventually, there will be sidewalks and crosswalks for students who live in Hunt Club, but at this time, only residents in Riverchase are walkers.
Parking in the neighborhood to avoid the carline is not permitted. If you do not live in Riverchase, you may pick up your child in the carline, or he/she may ride the bus.
Click on "careers"
Scroll down to "current openings"
Under "Available Jobs" on the right side, click on "classified"
Click on "Building/Department" at the top to view by school; then find Jack Anderson Elementary
Click "View" to find out more about the various jobs listed
Full-Time Nutrition Staff (7 Hours)
Full-Time Nutrition Staff (7 Hours)
Part-Time Teacher Assistant (3.5 Hours)
Part-Time Childcare Staff (Jags Treehouse 3 Hours)