Apply Now SWBA: Meaningful Learning
Students Without Borders Academy: make "lifetime friends"
Applications now being accepted.
SWB.A.09 IS FOR STUDENTS WHO WILL BE IN GRADES 11/12 SEPTEMBER OF 2018.
GET THE APPLICATION HERE: SWBA Application
SWBA is dedicated to real world experience, becoming participant observers (Cultural Anthropology). We visit several distinct indigenous and cultural groups on field study.
Each year SWBA students get involved in projects to promote education, community and equality. We believe getting interested in the world leads to getting involved.
Students receive credit for: English 11/12, Social Justice 12 or Social Studies 11, Leadership 11/12, Globalization 12, Intro Spanish/Span 11. (5 courses for the semester's work)
What are people saying?
"A very awesome program! This is the best groups of students that we have ever had at ITEC. I truly wish that every group that comes to ITEC could be as wonderful to work with as SWBA. I would recommend this program to anyone!" - Joe Maher ITEC
WHAT RECENT PARENTS ARE SAYING...
- “My daughter was inspired to make a difference in the very first week”
- “I saw fundamental changes in the way my child looks at the world”
- “We were included in the process and informed all along the way”
- “My son looks forward to going to school like never before”
- “The program is not to be missed – outstanding from start to finish”