Equine Manual Ligament Therapy ™
Relief is only 5 Steps away
What is Manual Ligament Therapy?
Manual Ligament Therapy(MLT) is a medically tested manual therapy technique utilizing the sensory qualities of ligaments to correct muscular imbalance and dysfunction. MLT is used by Physical Therapists, Osteopaths, Chiropractors and Massage Therapists treating the body from the inside instead of treating the body superficially.
Rebalance, Reboot, Recover
Equine MLT Certification
Monday, Sep. 23rd, 10am to Saturday, Sep. 28th, 12pm
9704 Southwest 156th Street
Transform your practice by completing your practitioner certification in Manual Ligament Therapy for Equines. During this 6 day course, learn how to dramatically reduce muscle hypertonicity, restore joint balance and stability and improve patterns of movement with this highly effective technique. Be among on the first to add MLT to your advanced skills. Better results in less time with less work.
- Equine MLT Foundation: Ring of Muscles- The foundation for the Equine MLT program, this two-day workshop explores the theory and history of the technique and the Ring of Muscles.
- Equine MLT Module 2- Learn MLT release techniques for the muscles of the poll and neck.
- Equine MLT Module 3- Explore the muscles of the thoracic sling and learn how MLT can restore proper movement, respiration and organ function in this vital area.
- Equine MLT Module 4- Learn to use MLT techniques to restore proper tone and function to the muscles of the forelimb.
- Equine MLT Module 5- The final module for the MLT training focuses on the muscles of the powerful hindlimb, the engine of the equine athlete.
Northwest School of Animal Massage
NWSAM was founded on three guiding principles:
1. To foster compassion for the animal community
2. To provide a higher standard of education for our industry
3. To nurture the continued growth of our student body