The Greendell Gosling Flyer
August 26, 2020
We are in our second week of school and our classes are settling in. Our Greendell learners are getting to know their classmates and their teachers. Our families have been flexible as we establish classroom routines and schedules. I want to express my gratitude to you, our Greendell families, for all that you do to make sure your children are attending and engaging in their classroom meetings. This is no small accomplishment with all that is happening around us, from COVID-19 and wildfires to Zoom crashes. Please know that we appreciate you and see the effort you put into your children having a positive school experience.
Thank you so much,
Greendell Back to School Night
Tuesday, Sep. 1st, 7:30pm
This is an online event.
Please click here to attend on Back to School Night.
After a brief presentation by Principal Shannon, families will join their specific classroom Zoom meeting to learn more from teachers about their child's class.
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
Materials Distribution - Friday, August 28th
- Preschool Learning Centers (Teachers French, Jenny, & Stephanie) will pick-up between 11:00am-12:00pm.
- Young Fives (Teachers Kathleen, Lissa & Lacey) will pick up between 12:30pm-1:30pm.
To Report an Absence:
- Please use the Greendell attendance email to report your child's absence: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also leave a voicemail message by dialing the school office at 650-856-0833.
- Please include your child's full name, teacher, grade level, and the specific reason for the absence.