Bronco *GREAT* News
9th grade First Semester Recognition Edition
Recognizing Bronco Excellence in the 9th Grade!
Varsity Letters- 9th grade
Basill El Desoky
Special Teacher Recognition - 9th grade
From Mr. Tobin: Kaylie and Keira are awesome because they always come to class with a big ‘HHHHHIIIIIIII, Mr Tobin’ which always brings a smile to my face.
From Mr. Tobin: (cont'd from left) They do it well in advance of class so it’s not disruptive AND they are hugely conscientious students by having a great work ethic and willingness to be the best they can be every day. They are the type of students that make a bad day, good and and a good day, great!!!!!
From Ms. Selinger: Hard working and compassionate towards others!
First Semester Honor Roll
Congratulations to these 9th grade students for their academic achievement first semester-
with GPA's of 3.5-3.74, they have made the honor roll!
Special Teacher Recognition- 9th Grade
From Ms. Jenkins: What a joy to have in class! Thoughtful, collaborative, engaging and a wonderful contributor.
Matthew Del Valle
From Mr Gundelfinger: Matthew is respectful, and always puts a good effort into his work.
From Mr. Bauleke: For overcoming the challenge of english not being her first language and excelling in her class.
"Vì đã vượt qua thử thách tiếng Anh không phải là ngôn ngữ mẹ đẻ của cô ấy và xuất sắc trong lớp của cô ấy."
Matthew Del Valle
First Semester High Honors
Congratulations to these 9th grade students for their outstanding academic achievement
first semester, making the high honors list with GPA's of 3.75-3.99.
Special Teacher Recognition
From Ms. Scott: Mark is very polite and asks great questions! He engages in meaningful conversations in biology and helps his peers often!
From Doc Weinstock: In addition to being a stellar student, Anthony designs his approach to mathematical problem solving with tremendous energy and organization. He's not afraid to try the difficult challenges and perseveres to find solutions. Most commendable is Anthony's initiative to teach to a class of his peers especially during my absence.
From Ms. Scott: Lachlan's attention to detail and great questions in class make him a stellar biology student! He is also very polite and friendly to everyone!
First Semester Principal's List
Congratulations to these 9th grade students for crushing their first semester, with GPA's of 4.0.
From Mr. Bauleke: Michaela keeps our class interesting and lively. Her spirit and wit is greatly appreciated.
From Ms. Scott: Madeleine is attentive and always engaged in biology - she is a natural leader and always helps peers and shares her thoughts in class discussions.
From Ms. Jenkins: What a terrific first half of the year in English class. Thank you for your dedication and perseverance-hard work pays off.
Other Student Recognition by their teachers
- Dimitri Acevedo- Consistent participation!
- Brady Cannon- Consistently positive!
- Olivia Walson- Consistent participation!
- Audrey Nouhi- Hard working!
- Danica Heine- Great writer!
- Eri Kim- Tenacious and hard working!
- Zachary Knisley- Hard working, insightful, and cares deeply about his work!
- Gohar Mashal- Organized and great improvement in their writing and skills!
- Hayden August- Hard working!
- Yotam Gayer- Kind and helpful!
- Madeleine Lee- Organized, hard working, and participatory!
From Ms Jenkins:
- Kiefer Wisecarver- Thank your for setting such an admirable example of what it means to be an active learner. Your ideas, contribution and collaboration are a valued addition to English.
- Justin Chen- Thank you for such an amazing contribution to and presence in class. Your peers and your teacher notice and appreciate you.
From Mr. Gundelfinger:
- Eva Trujillo- Eva consistently goes above and beyond to produce superlative work.
From Melanie Scott:
- Zoe Andre- Zoe is a hard working student and is always engaged in biology!
- Victor Barrera- Victor shows a lot of interest in biology and especially loves plants! He asks great questions and is always very kind to everyone!
- Maxwell Lee- Maxwell's attention to detail and great focus make him an excellent biology student!
- Mackenzie Frick- Mackenzie is consistently engaged in class discussions and is always willing to provide answers and ask great questions in biology!
From Doc Weinstock:
- Justin Chen- It is wonderful to watch Justin's daily interactions as a student teacher and leader. He's continually helpful as a class peer mentor while also excelling on his own as an exceptionally strong mathematics student. Justin's gained tremendous respect from his classmates for his leadership role.