Linda Hoff's Tech Tips
Tech Tuesday November 12th
Concept Mapping Programs
Concept Mapping can assist students in organizing and synthesizing information to make the broader connections necessary for reading comprehension and writing assistance that result in improved performance in content-area instruction. Listed below are some possible programs to utilize this concept.
- Create by login in or just "Start Brainstorming"
- Maps can be printed out or saved
- Can Import and Export
- Online diagramming tool with Venn Diagrams
- Flowcharts and Floor Plans
- Work can be saved, printed or shared