This Week at WES
Monday, December 7
ELA PL 3:00 Media Center
"You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch": Grinch Grits
Tuesday, December 8
TKES Formative #1 Begins (30 minutes unannounced, all ten standards)
"Candy Cane Christmas": Random Act of Kindness
Wednesday, December 9
Thursday, December 10
"Blessings": WES Holiday Lunch in Cafeteria & Giving Plate Activity after school
Friday, December 11
Upcoming Events and Reminders
- TKES Formative #1 begins this week (30 minutes, unannounced, all ten standards)
- F&P / Gloss Mid-Year Window is now open.
- 4th & 5th Grade Teachers: Complete Milestones students of concern spreadsheet via google docs by Friday. See email from AG for more details.
- Please be sure that sub plans include afternoon duty.
- During recess teachers should not be standing on the sidewalk together but strategically placed to actively monitor students in large groups and students playing throughout the playground. Football is NOT allowed, and if and when soccer becomes a contact sport it is to be stopped immediately.
- If you will need a school check for holiday parties, all money must be turned in to Ms. Clark with a check request by Friday, December 10 at the very latest.
Ms. McKneely's grandmother passed away over the weekend. Please keep her family in your thoughts.
Ms. Philmon lost an extended family member last week. Please keep her family in your thoughts.
A HUGE thank you to Ms. Lindeman and the Sunshine Team for hosting the holiday party!
Kudos to the Design Team for their hard work and a phenomenal presentation to the Board last week!
Ms. Craft and Dr. Wynn's students shared their phenomenal Greek Wax Museum this morning.
Thank you to Ms. Clark and Ms. Howard for your efforts to prepare for our holiday fun!
Thank you to our awesome cafeteria staff for the green Grinch grits this morning!
Welcome to the Den
Friendly Reminder from Renee Owen, our PL Coach:
In order for me to better serve each of you individually I would appreciate it if you could please complete the attached Needs Assessment Survey. This should only take you about five minutes but it is valuable to me so I know more about you when I come in to help you.