Creek Band Pre-Summer Music Camp
Tuesday through Thursday / June 4th through 6th
Primary Marching Spot Assignments for the Fall 2019 Marching Show will be Influenced by Attendance at This Camp - Attendance is Required
Less than 2 hours each day will be spend outside in the mornings. The remainder of the day will be spent indoors learning and rehearsing show and football music.
- Tuesday, June 4th - 7:00am to 4:00pm
- Wednesday, June 5th - 7:00am to 4:00pm
- Thursday, June 6th - 7:00am to 4:00pm
***Students will be given one hour for lunch from 11:00am to 12:00pm. Lunch is NOT provided. Students may bring a lunch, have a lunch delivered, or may go to a nearby fast food restaurant.***
General Guidelines Regarding Rehearsal Times
- Students should plan on arriving at least 15 minutes before the start time.
- It always takes students a little bit of time to put things away and get ready to leave...so usually they are ready for pick up about 10 minutes after events end.
- Parents should plan on picking students up no later than 30 minutes after the posted ending time of the event. We do our best to always release students on time, please make plans to pick up your students on time.
Summer Send Off Performance
Thursday, June 6th, 6:30pm
2305 East Main Street
League City, TX
What Do I Wear and Bring?
- Comfortable clothing: tennis/athletic shoes and socks (NO sandals/boots, etc.), shorts, t-shirts, sunglasses
- Water jug
- Your instrument (we will provide instruments for students who play the following: oboe, bassoon, bass clarinet, tenor saxophone, bari saxophone, french horn, euphonium, tuba, percussion)...all others need to bring their own instrument. ***If you need assistance regarding instruments, contact Mr. Tyler Simon, Associate CCHS Band Director by clicking here.***
- A positive outlook and attitude!