The Muraski Tribune
Your weekly communication about all things Muraski.
Update from the Principal
CLICK ON THE VIDEO BELOW: WE NEED YOU!
When should I keep my child home?
- A fever of 100.4 degrees or higher. This is one of the strongest Covid Symptoms
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Persistent cough or runny nose
- Loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
We need you to assist in helping us, by monitoring for these symptoms on a daily basis, and keeping your child home if they aren't feeling well.
September 21st: Phased in Start
Students in the GREEN Cohort will come on the 21st and the 23rd.
Students in the WHITE Cohort will come on the 22nd and the 24th.
Half Day Kindergarten Students will attend school daily starting the 21st of September.
Please check your teacher's Google Classroom for an updated list of the Green and White lists that we're posted in early August.
Below is a graphic detailing this information.
Week of the 28th
Students in 3rd Grade - 5th Grade may attend daily or follow the Blended Learning framework based upon available data
* Decision on the learning framework to be implemented will be communicated to staff and parents no later than September 21st
* If Blended Learning, students with disabilities will follow the guidance in their remote learning plan.
Items to Send to School
- A separate pack of kleenex to reduce the use of our classroom boxes.
- An individual size bottle of hand sanitizer, although hand sanitizing stations will be set up throughout our entire building.
- A water bottle because our drinking fountains are covered and off limits for all individuals in our building. We do have bottle filling stations set up in the building.
- An individual pencil sharpener, so your child does not have to use the classroom sharpener.
Remember: We are not sharing supplies, therefore it is vital that all students bring the supplies they will need throughout the day. Contact your teacher if you are still unsure of what is required.
Important Links Regarding Safety Procedures at Muraski
Important Information About Ordering Lunch
Elementary School Meal Pre-Ordering: Student meals will once again be served in Strongsville and we’re excited to see you back in school!
School Menus available anywhere, anytime. Strongsville City Schools, in partnership with Chartwells K12, uses NutriSlice to publish school menus to an interactive website and free smartphone app.
- Daily menu items, with a photo and description
- Nutritional information
- Filters for common food allergens like nuts, wheat and dairy
- Available in 50+ languages
Get started today!
- Download or open the app.
- Find your district.
- Select your preferred location and favorite it.
- View daily menu items.
Breakfast & Lunch meals are now required to be pre-ordered the day before no later than 10PM. Meals that are not pre-ordered will be pre-selected by the cafeteria manager. You will be able to order meals in advance for up to two weeks ahead of time if you wish.
EXAMPLE: For the first day back to school which is Monday September 21st, you will have to have your meal selection pre-ordered by Sunday the 20th no later than 10PM. You will have to select from either the main entree or the alternate entree, all sides will be included in pre-orders.
Please remember to pre-register for breakfast & lunch HERE. THIS WILL NOT OPEN UNTIL Tuesday, 9/15/20.
Please view attached NutriSlice walkthrough attachments to learn how to get started. Please reach out to Michael Nowosielski at Mnowosielski@scsmustangs.org with any questions or concerns.