PROM IS HERE!!!
April 19, 2014
Non-payment of junior dues results in a forfeit of an invitation to the junior-senior prom for both 11th and 12th grade years. Students who pay their junior dues in their senior year for the full $100 will receive an invitation to the prom for their senior year only. Juniors and seniors who have not paid dues are also excluded from the prom as dates. Juniors/Seniors with dates who are 9th/10th grade THS students or non-THS students must pay a date fee of $20 to cover their dates' expenses.
Things to keep in mind about the Prom!
- Students are required to dress appropriately for this formal event. Attire should be in good taste. See NEW dress code that must be signed off on Jacket, tie, shirt with collar, dress slacks, suit, tux, formal dress, Sunday Best Dress---NO JEANS
- Students are expected to exhibit appropriate behavior, including behavior on the dance floor. Obscene or vulgar dancing or gestures will not be tolerated. All school rules apply to the prom. Tobacco, alcohol, drugs, weapons, or any other prohibited items are strictly forbidden. Students will not be permitted to loiter in the parking lot, but should remain in the ballroom during the prom. Failure to comply with school rules will result in disciplinary action
- Voting for King/Queen and Prince/Princess will be held on Friday April 18, 2014 during lunch only. You will need to vote for 3 males and 3 females or your vote will not count.
- Parents are not allowed inside the prom. Pictures will need to be taken by them before you leave home for the prom
- Prom will begin at 7:00 p.m. Doors will close at 8, plan you dinner reservations accordingly. The senior walk will begin promptly at 10:00 p.m.
- Directions to The Centre at Arbor Connection
- * Take 1-20 East to Highway 5 Exit 34.
- * Go right off the exit ramp
- * Turn right onto Douglas Blvd.
- * Turn left at 7475 Douglas Blvd. Parking lot will be at the bottom of the hill.