Mountain View Weekly Update
Announcements & Updates
- With spring temperatures upon us (finally!), the Administration would like to remind students and parents that per Board of Education policy 5132 (Dress Code), the following attire is not permitted to be worn to school: flip flops, "slide" sandals, tops that expose undergarments, strapless tops, midriff tops, muscle tees, and excessively short bottoms. Your cooperation is appreciated.
- Attention 5th, 6th, and 7th grade parents: If you are unable to view your child's third marking period report card, it is because he/she did not complete the 19-20 Related Arts course request process via the Parent Portal. Please contact Mrs. Toth via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to register your child.
- The OLC spring cleanup will take place on Friday, May 10th from 3:30 - 5:30. Students who are interested in signing up and have not already done so in home base can sign up using this link:
Parents/guardians who are interested in participating or donating gardening tools, please fill out the following survey:
Please reach out to Ms. Carey or Mr. Zangara if you have any questions.
- Volunteers wanted! The 7th grade class needs volunteers to help deliver Balloons in June to 8th grade graduates on Wednesday, June 12. If you would like to help with this fun, festive event, please sign up here.
Mark your calendars
- 5/7-5/16: NJSLA (PARCC) assessments