Week of 5/8/23
Message from the Principal
Dear Kimball Hill Families,
Thank you to all of our families that attended our Open House. It was a huge success and so nice to see our students showing off their classes and projects. Students loved the popsicles, thank you to our PTA. Special thanks to all staff for working so hard to make it a memorable visit!
Kimball Hill Field Day will be held on May 25th for students. We are looking for parent volunteers. If you are interested in volunteering, please sign up by clicking the link below.
We appreciate your partnership and continued support! Please feel free to contact me with questions, concerns and/or feedback.
- May 11th- PTA Meeting- KH LRC 6:30pm
- May 23rd- June 2nd- "COUGARS" Special Event Days TBD
- May 25th- Field Day
- May 26th- Field Day Rain Date
- May 29th- Memorial Day No School
- May 30th- School-Wide Celebration (if we meet our goal)
- June 1st- ECDEC & Kindergarten's Last Day- regular times
- June 2nd- Last Day 1st-6th grades- Early Dismissal 11:25am
Staff Appreciation Thanks
Our next and last meeting will be at the KH library on May 11th at 6:30pm. At that meeting, we will nominate and vote for our open board positions. Please contact the PTA for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Congratulations to this hard working PTA who earned three awards at our PTA annual event; Silver Level award, Students Express Yourself award and Student Programming award.