Ms. Foster's Class News
February 1, 2016
Fairmount - Where Effort Leads to Excellence.
*As you may know, I was hoping to give the students more independence by letting them take responsibility for their homework and planners. That did not work very well! So I will be emailing our agenda each day until we get back on track.
* Please consider signing up for Classroom Dojo. You will be able to see your child's daily progress.
Please consider adding 1 or 2 long division problems and 2 by 2 digit multiplication problems to your evening routine. Students need to continue to practice these skills.
We will also continue reading our "I Survived" books.
Writing: In writing, we will finish writing Informational Picture Book.
Spelling: Spelling List 20. Test is Friday.
Math: In Math, we ares tarting Topic 11, which addresses fractions. I am not sure when the test will be.
Content: We will continue to discuss weathering and erosion.
- The Topic 11 Math Study Guide is due February11th.
- The February Reading Calendar is due on February 29th.
- Copies of the Topic Study Guide are on our class website so you can download extra copies as needed. Check out the Math link.
- Students will be using their Google Accounts. Their email address will be: first name initial, last name, last 3 digits of student number @ g,fhsdschools.org
- ex. sfoster456@g,fhsdschools.org The password is: fh student number ex. fh123456
- Students do not have email accounts. The email is used just for a username.
Our class website is:
Use your child's google account to sign in.
Here you will find links to websites that we will be using, copies of Math Topic Study Guides and extra Reading Calendars and other important information.