6th Grade News
Week of September 28th
For Your Calendar
- Tomorrow is picture day. Please return payment envelopes tomorrow. This is a uniform picture day.
- October 7th - Please log in to Parent Portal to view progress report #2
- October 12th - no school state fair holiday
- October 23rd - end of the 1st Nine Weeks
Students had their first banking and store day on Friday. Each week students are given an allowance of $10. Students can earn more money throughout the week for demonstrating good behavior, answering questions, etc. Students also have to pay fines for misbehavior, needing to borrow supplies, having to return to their locker, etc. Each month students will be able to bank their money and will earn 10% interest on the banked money. They may also spend their money or contribute to the class extra recess fund. Students are having fun while learning about banking!
ELA News from Mrs. Brunson
- Each week students will have a Word Junction test.
- Students receive a list on Monday in class.
- Students need to spend time each night studying the list.
- Students can also study using Quizlet. https://quizlet.com/50328276/wj-6-3-flash-cards/
Social Studies Project
My Island Projects are due tomorrow!