Celebrating 60 Years of Education! April 5th Edition
Mark Your Calendar
- Tuesday, April 5th: 5th Grade Cyberbullying Prevention Program/NOVA Presentation
- Wednesday, April 6th @ 7:45AM: Orchestra Practice
- Friday, April 8th: Phillies Spirit Day!
- Tuesday, April 12th: Yearbook Orders Due
- Tuesday, April 12th @ 7:45AM: Band Rehearsal
- Wednesday, April 13th @ 7:45AM: Orchestra Practice
- Wednesday, April 13th @ 8:00AM: Student Council Meeting
- Wednesday, April 13th: Evacuation Drill to Tohickon
- Thursday, April 14th: No School for Students/Teacher In-Service Day
- Friday, April 15th: CBSD Schools Closed
- Monday, April 18th: No School for Students/Teacher In-Service Day
- Wednesday, April 20th @ 7:45AM: Orchestra Practice
- Wednesday, April 20th @ 9:00AM: Moana Jr. School Performance
- Thursday, April 21st: 6th Grade Clean Streams Field Trip
- Thursday, April 21st - Saturday, April 23rd: Moana Jr. Musical
- Friday, April 22nd: Boomerang Award Due - "Reading"
- Tuesday, April 26th @ 7:45AM: Band Rehearsal
- Wednesday, April 27th @ 7:45AM: Orchestra Practice
- Wednesday, April 27th-Friday, April 30th: ELA PSSAs (3rd-6th Grades)
- Saturday, April 30th: Mustang Muse Submissions Due
The Mustang Muse
To celebrate Gayman Elementary's 60th birthday, the Mustang Muse is looking for essays, stories, and artwork all about Gayman. For submission information, click here.
The submission deadline is April 30th. We can't wait to see your literary talents shine!
Boomerang Youth Recognition Award
Do you know a child who enjoys reading for pleasure? If so, nominate him/her today for our April Boomerang Award.
The April Boomerang Asset is Reading for Pleasure - Young person reads for pleasure most days, either alone, with family members, or with friends. Please complete a nomination form by Friday, April 22nd and email it to Liz Meier, our student support counselor, at email@example.com.
Click here to access additional information about the 2022 PSSA testing protocols.
Mighty Mustangs in Action
Spring Save the Dates!
- May 3rd: Reading Olympics
- May 5th: Learn and Discover 2022-23 Kindergarten
- May 12th: 2nd & 4th Grade Musical Melody Show
- May 13th: Gayman Student Picnic Lunch
- May 14th: GHSA Sweet Heart Dance
- May 23rd: Band, Orchestra & Choir Spring Concert
- May 25th: Gayman Art Show
- May 26th: Field Day
- June 3rd: GHSA End of the Year Family Picnic
- June 7th: Sixth Grade Promotion
- June 9th: Move Up Day
Click here to access the Parent Resource page for the CBSD.
It's time to register for Kindergarten!
Click here for the CBSD Kindergarten Registration page including necessary documents to gather in order to register your kindergarten students.
NOTE: Requests for morning or afternoon kindergarten are determined on a first come - first serve basis. Priority is also given to a request with a documented need by the parents' employers.
All attendance questions can be directed to Christine Stevens, firstname.lastname@example.org, in the Gayman Office.
If your clearances are current, upload them into the App Garden - Volunteer Tracker. If your clearances have expired, or you need to begin the clearance process, click on the Required Documents for the directions. For more information, consult the Human Resources Volunteer Required Paperwork webpage.
We are on Facebook!
Join today by clicking here, or join by scanning the QR code to the right of this page.
As polices change, the CBSD school board policies will supersede the Gayman Student Handbook.