Daily Faith & Family Formation
Friday, March 20th, 2020
- Open up your family Bible or children's Bible and read this story together
- Use an online Bible (biblegateway.com) 2 Samuel Chapter 6
"David and His Dancing Shoes"
- Read the short lesson using this link OR
- Watch the short lesson from Mrs. Baron using the video below AND
- Take turns answering the question: Whose opinion matters most to you?
Lessons are taken from childrens-ministry-deals.com
Family Devotion 3 20 20
Today, songs you can dance to!
Every Move I Make | Dance-A-Long with Lyrics | Kids Worship
MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever (Hebrews 13:8), and because He is steadfast, who we are in Him remains the same regardless of circumstances. These statements remind us whose we are and who we are Because of who Jesus is.
Speak these statements together as a family.
Zion Lutheran School
Our Mission: Zion Lutheran School provides a Christ-centered approach to education. This education nurtures the child's faith, equipping him/her to use and share that faith on a daily basis.
Our Vision: That every child knows Jesus as his or her personal Lord and Savior
Zion Lutheran Church
Our Mission: We Proclaim Jesus: Today and Forever!