Unit 1_2 Reading Online Checklist
Links, Games, and Assignments for Red Kayak
Stay focused, stay motivated, and be proactive with your work!
Mr. Ehrmann's Reading Experience
Here are some tips to find good books:
- Stick with an author you enjoy
- Stick with a genre you enjoy
- Ask a friend who has similar interests for some suggestions
- Ask our amazing librarians for suggestions
- Find books that were made into movies, but read the book FIRST!
You must complete:
- The Lesson
- The Test (at-least 10 questions)
- You may play any game you want, this is optional. Make sure you have all of your other work completed.
Your reading lesson for this week is:
Compare and Contrast Literature
Your writing lesson for this week is:
Dictionaries, Glossaries, and Thesaurus
Make sure you understand what you are reading, if not use your skills to fill in the blanks!
Question why the main character made that decision, or why the author wrote the story that way.
Make a good choice for what you want to read. Make a good choice for a good reading environment. Make a choice to give your best effort!