First Day FAQs
First Day for In-Person Students
- Our car line will be long the first few days-- please be patient with us and students
- DO NOT pass other cars in the car line unless directed by a staff member
- Drive all the way to the front of the car line to allow several students to unload at one time
- Please do not park in the parking lot and walk your student to the doors. Visitors are not allowed in the building at this time
- Relax-- your student will be well cared for and loved!
We expect to have more students arriving and leaving school by car this year, so be prepared for a little longer wait. We promise it will get faster.
Health and Safety
Parents will be responsible for screening students at home before school. We will be piloting an electronic screening tool at Jordan called Dr. Owl. Parents should screen and submit their responses daily using this tool. See the attached flyer for information about setting up an account.
Students will be required to wear masks throughout the school day, including at recess. Our class sizes are averaging 19 students, and consistent mask wearing will allow us to learn together safely.
Our drinking fountains will be open for refilling water bottles, but students will not be able to drink directly from them. Please send your student with a water bottle.
See You After School
Lunch pick-up will still be offered during regular hours. Check out the link on our district page if you will be a remote learner.