Professor at Long Island College of Medicine, 1937
Professor at Pedagogic Institute
- believe people focused on maintaining control
- believe who we are is how we interpret ourselves and our environment
Psychological Development in Kids
- believe children had a need to belong
- believe mothers should encourage child to take responsibility and to discipline them
- this makes children grow up to have a need to be the "superior" one
Understanding Human Nature
- believe our lifestyle is controlled by our feelings toward life
Awards and Recognition
I was the first to provide group/family counseling.
I was the first to write about social determinants of mental/physical health.
Wrote book, "Health Book for Tailoring Trade" 1898.