Grilled Ribeye Steaks RecipeGrilled Ribeye Steaks Recipe photo by Taste of Home
Read reviews (5)
"In summer, I love to marinate these steaks overnight, then grill them for family and friends," writes Tim Hanchon of Muncie, Indiana. "When the weather is not as nice, they can be cooked under the broiler." The recipe makes a lot, so you can use the extra steak to make Pepper Steak Salad or Steak Tortillas (also found in Recipe Finder).
- Prep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2-1/2 pounds beef ribeye steaks
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, onions, brown sugar, garlic, ginger and pepper; add the steaks. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill steaks, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 8-10 minutes or until the meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 4 servings.