2021 Local Scholarships
January - May 2021
The California Latino Legislative Caucus Foundation Scholarship Program Due June 1st
The California Latino Legislative Caucus Foundation Scholarship Program continues accepting applications for their annual scholarship program. The deadline to apply for these $5,000 scholarships is June 1, 2021. In order to be eligible for scholarship consideration students must meet the following requirements:
- Be a full-time student in good academic standing at an accredited college or university, OR
- Be a graduating high school senior with written proof of acceptance at an accredited institution of higher learning.
- Have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.5.
- Submit a completed online application with all required supplementary documents by the application deadline.
Riverside County Office of Education Student Success Fund
CAASFEP Scholarship Due May 30th
An eligible student must:
· Be a high school senior who plans to enroll in an accredited college or university.
· Have demonstrated leadership in school or community activities
· Have an overall academic record of 3.0 G.P.A. or above on a 4.0 scale
· Have a demonstrated financial needBe sponsored by a current member of CAASFEP - PUHSD can sponsor you. Just let me know when you submit and I will give you a name.
Click on the button to access all of the scholarships that are available as well as National Scholarship Search Engines. The folder is updated on a regular basis.
Heritage High School
Heritage High School Counseling
10th-12th Students with the last names A-Li
To Schedule an appointment click the Link: https://bit.ly/3hoqtDB
Most 9th & Some 12th J-M & 9th Grade Students without an IEP
To Schedule an appointment click the Link: calendly.com/ben-washburn/30min
10th-12th Students with the last names Lj-Z
To schedule an appointment click the Link: https://bit.ly/3hsrASy
9th - 12th English Learner Students and RFEPS
To schedule an appointment click the Link: calendly.com/mrs-fierros/counselor
students in the AVID/estudiantes en AVID
To schedule an appointment click the link: https://bit.ly/3eSyMGb
Frank De Anda
9th -12th Students with an IEP (RSP/SDC/ED)/estudiantes con IEP's (RSP/SDC/ED)
To schedule an appointment click the link: www.Bit.ly/DeAndaCheckIn
College and Career Counselor/Consejera de colegio y carreras
email@example.com or x20205
To schedule an appointment click here: https://calendly.com/cheri-adame/college-and-career-counseling-session?