Monday Morning Memo
January 3, 2023
Child Protection Policy Education
Dear Parents and Guardians:
The vigilant work of teachers and staff to safeguard our students by promoting a safe environment is a priority at St. Mary of the Assumption School. All children have the right to be safe and protected from harm in school, home, neighborhoods, and communities. Our School is dedicated to promoting and ensuring the protection of all children.
Each school year, we are committed to the continued instruction of the Personal Safety Education Program for our children in grades K-8.. These age-appropriate lessons, which will be taught by Religion teachers and the school counselor and reinforced by all teachers, prepare students to recognize and avoid potentially dangerous situations. The lessons will take place during regularly scheduled religion classes.
Thank you for your support and encouragement as we work together, family and school, to keep the safety and welfare of our students as our primary responsibility. Let us all pray that we may always express the love of Christ for children and the most vulnerable in our midst. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.
May the peace of Christ be with you.
Service Hours Opportunity
Open House and Knights of Columbus Breakfast
We are looking for individuals and companies to sponsor our Annual Gala and Silent Auction! There are several levels of sponsorship:
- $2,500 Platinum Level includes your organization’s logo on an 11x17 poster at the event, a full-page ad in the event program and a mention by the emcee, along with 8 complimentary tickets (1 table) and open bar for 8;
- $1,000 Diamond Level includes your organization’s logo on an 11x17 poster at the event, a full-page ad in the event program and a mention by the emcee, along with 2 complimentary tickets and open bar for 2;
- $500 Gold Level includes your organization’s logo on an 8.5x11 poster at the event and a half-page ad in the event program;
- $250 Silver Level includes your organization’s logo in 8.5x5.5 poster at the event and a quarter-page ad in the event program;
- $100 Bronze Level includes ten of your organization’s business cards in our grab games and your organization listed as a sponsor in our event program;
- $50 Friend of St. Mary of the Assumption, your organization will be listed as a sponsor in the event program.
See the attachments for more details!
Track It Forward
Please don't forget that each family is responsible to serve 20 hours each year. Please log your hours in Track It Forward https://www.trackitforward.com/site/st-mary-of-the-assumption-hsa.
If you have any questions, please email our Hours Recorder, Mary Butler at email@example.com.
2022-23 Registration Now Open
Re-Enrollment for the 2022-23 school year is now open. Returning students must re-register by January 31, 2023.