Mount Holly Roundup 9/10/21
Mount Holly Elementary School Mighty Mustangs
MESSAGE FROM MRS. JONES
I hope you have a good week. On behalf of the faculty and staff of Mount Holly Elementary School, we want to especially wish ALL grandparents a wonderful weekend. Sunday,
September 12th is Grandparents Day! We LOVE our GRANDPARENTS at Mount Holly!
We continue to keep safety and security as a priority at Mount Holly and our district. Throughout the school year, we will have numerous safety drills. These drills help us practice and be better prepared for an emergency. Wednesday, September 15th, we will have an Emergency Lockdown Drill. During this drill, all doors are locked, lights out, and students and staff are out of sight. I appreciate you reminding your children of the upcoming drill and reassuring them that this is a practice.
Thanks so much and please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
CELEBRATING SUBSTITUTE APPRECIATION WEEK 9/6 - 9/10
Mrs. Titeta Foote
Ms. Lucille Cousar
SEPTEMBER IS ATTENDANCE AWARENESS MONTH
SPOTLIGHT ON KINDERGARTEN
BEGINNING OF THE YEAR ASSESSMENT SCHEDULE
4K - 5th Grade Students
- AUGUST 16TH - OCTOBER 14TH - PALS TESTING FOR 4K STUDENTS
- AUGUST 16TH - OCTOBER 14TH - KRA TESTING FOR KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS
- AUGUST 23RD - SEPTEMBER 10TH - FASTBRIDGE TESTING (KINDERGARTEN - 2ND)
- AUGUST 30TH - OCTOBER 8TH - F AND P TESTING (1ST - 5TH)
- SEPTEMBER 7TH - 10TH - MAP TESTING (1ST - 5TH)
These beginning of the year assessments will provide your child's teacher will valuable academic information to help better meet their needs.
- SEPTEMBER 16TH (Thursday) - PTO Meeting via ZOOM (more details coming soon)
- SEPTEMBER 20TH - 24TH (Monday - Friday) - BOOK FAIR