By: Hanna Jewell
- Continent- North America
- Nearest oceans- Pacific Ocean & Atlantic Ocean
- Nearest countries- Canada & Mexico
- Capital- Washington, DC
- Major cities- Houston, Texas/Chicago, Illinois/ Dallas, Texas
- Size of total area- 3.806 million people
- Natural resources- Coal, Copper, Lead, Gold, and Iron
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting is major in the United States. People often say that is hard labor, and get paid a good amount of money.
- They import Crude Oil, computers, and cellphones.
- They export Fuel Oil, machines, and civilian aircraft.
- Their currency is a United States Dollar
- They are currently a Federal Republican.
- The president is currently Barack Obama.
- There is a total of 1,301,300 people in the US military.
- Their allies are Japan, Germany, France, and Mexico
- Their enemies are Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea
Operation Desert Storm
Thursday, Jan. 17th 1991 at 9pm
The United States leads 34 coalition nations in the invasion of Ba'athist Iraq, deploying over 500,000 U.S. military personnel in response to Iraq's annexation of Kuwait.
Tuesday, Sep. 11th 2001 at 9pm
New York, NY, United States
New York, NY
Nineteen terrorists hijacked four planes and crashed them into the World Trade Center in New York City, the Pentagon in Arlington County, Virginia, and an open field near Shanksville, Pennsylvania, killing 2,996 people and injuring over 6,000.
2001 Anthrax Attacks
Tuesday, Sep. 18th 2001 at 9pm
Anthrax attacks killed five and infected seventeen more through the mail system.
Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill
Tuesday, April 20th 2010 at 9pm
Gulf of Mexico
The BP oil rig Deepwater Horizon exploded in the Gulf of Mexico, killing 11 workers and spilling 4.9 million barrels of oil into the Gulf over an 87-day period; being the largest marine oil spill in the history of the petroleum industry.
2015 San Bernardino Attack
Wednesday, Dec. 2nd 2015 at 9pm
San Bernardino, CA, United States
San Bernardino, CA
A married radical Muslim couple kills 14 people at a center for the developmentally disabled.
- The Class System go in order like this
- Upper Class
- New Money
- Middle Class
- Working Class
- Working Poor
- Poverty Level
- 83% of the people in the United States classify them self as Christians.
- The ethnic groups are African Americans, Caucasian, and Mexicans
- The life expectancy is 78.47 years.
- The languages spoken here are Spanish and English.
- The education here is Public Schools, Private Schools, and City Schools