Bárbara G. Victoria Muro
How it affects us?
There are various damage to health and the environment generated by several of the contaminants present in electronic waste, especially mercury, which causes damage to the brain and nervous system; lead, which enhances the intellectual impairment, as it has harmful effects on the brain and entire circulatory system.
Benefits of recycling
- Reduces the amount of waste sent to landfills and incinerator.
- Conserves natural resources such as timber, water, and minerals.
- Prevents pollution by reducing the need to collect new raw materials.
- Saves energy.
- Reduces greenhouse gas emissions that contribute to global climate change.
- Helps sustain the environment for future generations.
- Helps create new well-paying jobs in the recycling and manufacturing industries in the United States.
I'm going to recomend you a site where you can take your e-waste and they will recycle it.
Calle Vicente Guerrero #401, Cajeme, 85130 Cd. Obregon, Sonora.