Friday, April 29th, 2016
Mrs. Jackson's Pre-K
A Peek Into Our Week
Another week has flown by in our little pre-k classroom!
Here is your peek into our fabulous week!
- Blaze has made his rounds of weekend visits with almost everyone! He may come home with your child during the week so we can make sure everyone has some special time with him before the last day of school! If you can snap a few pics, we would love to include those in our journal!
- We had all 5 of our butterflies hatch this week! Three of them decided to make sure they joined us today! Our tadpoles are getting bigger every day!
- End of Year Wrap Up: It has been so wonderful to see how each student has grown over this school year! I have been wrapping up our Spring Post assessment and can't wait to share with each of you at our conferences!
- Journals: Students have had a great time working on adding more color, art, and words to their journals and look forward to bringing them home to all of you soon!
- We enjoyed a review of our 5 senses and were blown away by our sweet little smiles as each of them told us what they are! Ask your little one and see if they can blow you away, too!
- Lots of fun surprises next week as we prepare for Mother's Day weekend and some special treats to come home to some very special ladies!
- TONIGHT, April 29th: Free Outdoor Movie- Inside Out 6:00pm (outside the gym)
- Tuesday, May 3rd: Chick-fil-A Spirit Night 5:00pm
- Thursday, May 12th: Field Day (More info to come!)
- Thursday, May 19th: End of Year Party- 9:00-10:00ish
- Friday, May 20th: Last Day of School