Central Elementary PTO
September 2017 Newsletter
Hello. My name is Jenn Basham and I am the PTO President for this school year. I look forward to working with the parents and faculty of Central Elementary on events and activities that support our core objectives. These monthly newsletters will serve to notify you of upcoming events and important information.
1. Promote the welfare of the students in the home, school and community.
2. Bring together the parents and teachers to enhance the education of the children.
3. Work within the community to secure the highest advantages for the students.
1. Spencer Carr in Mrs. Laswell’s class won the summer Box Top collection contest.
2. Megan Mathena won “Guess the Box Tops” during the back to school event.
3. Mrs. Reister and Mrs. Pagels tied for having the most parents attend our August PTO Meeting.
18 - PTO Meeting
25 to 29 - Book Fair
25 - Art to Remember forms go home
28 - Grandparents Night (5-7p)
2 - Art to Remember forms due
23 - PTO Meeting
31 - Class Fall Parties
How you can help
Kroger Community Rewards– remember to go online and submit Central to receive your rewards, this has to be done annually.
Attend a monthly meeting– join us the 3rd Monday of each month at 7pm in the school cafeteria