Its butternut squashy! Oh mi gawddddddddd.
What you will need...
- 2 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 small butternut squash, thinly sliced
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip dressing
- 1/3 cup Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup Kraft Finley Shredded Italian Five Cheese Blend
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green peppers
- 1/4 tsp. each salt and black pepper
lets get started!
- Heat oven to 375*F
- Heat large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat. Add zucchini and butternut squash;cook and stir for 5 minutes or until crisp tender.
- Beat eggs and dressing in a large bowl with whisk until blended. Stir in Parmesan. Add zucchini mixture and all remaining ingredients;mix lightly. Spoon into 8 inch square baking dish
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until center is set, and edges are lightly browned.