Grant aka Commander of Union
Grant commanding his troops to were to attack.
1. New Deal Organization
- The Civil war started on April 12,1861 at Fort Sumter
- Ulysses S. Grant captured both the Battle Fort Henry and Donelson
- In Battle of Shiloh, Grant led troops to capture the Mississippi Railroad Junction
- Grant's terms of surrender to Confederate Soldiers could home
- Grant ordered food to be sent to Lee's men
A agreement Ulysses S.Grant and Lee do to compromise.
2. Civil War Battle/Event/People
- Lead a large force against Lee to capture Richmond
- General Sherman would lead a second army into George to take Atlanta
- April 1,1865- union finally broke through confederate lines threaded to Richmond
- April 9, 1865- Lee surrendered to Grant at Appomattox Court House
- Grant's hard-won victory at Vicksburg, Mississippi, in May of 1863 was a strategic masterpiece
Union starts to fight back in the war making them take charge.
- He would take Richmond
- General Sheridan wage total war in VA's Shenandoan Valley
- Sherman left for Atlanta, GA with orders to inflict total war-damage all war resources
Grant's masterpiece to win the war
Grant's View On War
- Find out where enemy is as soon as you can
- Strike hard and often
- Keep moving on
The news that happening in the south
The message that I attempting to get across is what was General Ulysses S.Grant strategies during the war and how did he defeat the confederate during the war.