Eco Printing in the Kitchen
A comprehensive online workshop with Nicola Brown
Are you interested in learning a new technique from the comfort of your own home but with personalized support?
- Would you like to learn the basics of successful eco printing on wool, silk and felt?
- Does the idea of using supplies that are already in your kitchen appeal to you?
- Are you interested in working in a health conscious and environmentally friendly way?
- Do you enjoy learning new skills in such a way that you will be able to repeat the process time after time and share these skills with family and friends including children?
- Are you interested in a workshop where you will be able to receive personal feedback and suggestions once you have completed your first eco printing session?
- Would you like to participate in occasional print-a-longs with Nicola and other online workshop participants?
If you answered yes to any or all of the above then why not join me for this comprehensive eco printing basics workshop? Consider the workshop like an intensive face to face course! Although we will be using limited vegetation everything that is covered during the workshop is the foundation for future eco printing adventures. It is the basis for everything that I do. Limited vegetation does not mean limited results, the prints and colour that you will be able to achieve are amazing!!!
Participants in this workshop are welcome to a $30 discount if they love the technique and decide to join my 6 week foundation workshop at a later date!
How much does this cost and registration link!
The cost of this comprehensive online workshop is $65 (US) or €60. Please click the following link if you would like more information or to register!