Has Your Account Ever Been HACKED?
You can sit behind a screen, but can't ever be seen!
Need Advice About Making A New Password?
Just Follow These Simple Steps...
- Only share your password with PARENTS!
- Your password should be a mixture of numbers, letters, and sometimes symbols.
- DON'T share your password with friends... EVER.
- Your private information? Should never be used as a password.
- Never make your nickname or something you do in everyday life your password.
(Your password should be safe if these rules are used. Have FUN ONLINE!)
Profile Information Online:
When Making A Profile Online You Should:
- Never put personal information, public.
- Never share personal information with people who seem to be "nice."
- Never agree to meet with anyone WITHOUT your guardian knowing.